DAI-ICHI JITSUGYO (MALAYSIA) SDN.BHD.
DAI-ICHI JITSUGYO (MALAYSIA) SDN.BHD. (DJK MALAYSIA) shall fully recognize its social mission to protect all personal information it handles in business activities, comply with laws, regulations, etc. concerning the protection of the right of an information subject and personal information, and protect personal information based on the following policies.
1. Acquisition of personal information
DJK MALAYSIA shall acquire personal information by legitimate and fair means within the scope necessary for business activities.
2. Use of personal information
DJK MALAYSIA shall use personal information for the following purposes, as far as such information is necessary to carry out operations:
- (1) Conclusion and performance of agreements, management of business transactions
- (2) Communication; notification and greetings based on social custom
- (3) Provision of information for our products and services, other information related to our business activities
- (4) Response to enquiries and opinions regarding the Company
- (5) Screening of job applicants, provision of corporate information to job applicants and new recruits, and communication with applicants and new recruits
- (6) Other operations related to or accompanying the above items
3. Provision of personal information to third parties
DJK MALAYSIA shall not provide personal information to third parties without prior consent from the individual who provided the information to us, except for cases stipulated by laws, regulations, etc.
4. Compliance with laws and regulations concerning personal information
DJK MALAYSIA shall comply with laws, regulations and norms concerning personal information protection.
5. Security management of personal information
DJK MALAYSIA shall maintain the accuracy of personal information and manage its security. In order to prevent loss, destruction, alteration and leakage of personal information, DJK MALAYSIA shall take proper information-security measures against illegal access, computer viruses, etc.
6. Joint use of personal information
DJK MALAYSIA may, whenever it deems necessary, jointly use personal information as follows:
- (1) Items to be used jointly: Company information, department, position, name, address, phone number, fax number and e-mail address
- (2) Scope of joint user: DJK MALAYSIA and affiliated companies
- (3) Purpose of use by joint user: To the extent required for achieving the purpose of use notified or announced by DJK MALAYSIA upon the acquisition of personal information
- (4) Person responsible for managing personal information: DAI-ICHI JITSUGYO (MALAYSIA) SDN.BHD.
7. Disclosure, revision, stoppage of use and deletion of personal information
When DJK MALAYSIA is requested by the individual who provided personal information to disclose, revise, stop using, or delete his/her personal information, DJK MALAYSIA shall conduct the necessary investigation without delay and immediately take actions based on the results of the investigation.
For comments and consultations regarding DJK MALAYSIA’s handling of personal information, please contact the contact point mentioned below.
8. Organization and system
- (1) DJK MALAYSIA shall appoint a personal information administrator to carry out proper management of personal information.
(2) DJK MALAYSIA shall provide executives and employees with training about the protection of personal information and proper methods to manage such information, aiming to ensure proper handling of personal information in daily business activities.
DJK MALAYSIA shall make the policies known to all executives and employees, provide them with related training and enlightening education, and make continued efforts to increase their awareness of the need to protect personal information.
Contact: Administration department of DAI-ICHI JITSUGYO (MALAYSIA) SDN.BHD.