Encapsuling and related machines Healthcare Products
Fully-automatic Capsule Filling Machine
A fully-automatic system for filling hard capsules with powder, granules, tablets, or liquids.
We have a wide range availability: from high-speed units to machines for laboratory use.
1. Capsules can be filled with various dosage forms
Capsules can be filled with research or clinical samples in various dosage forms, including powders, three layer granules, oil or paste liquids, and tablets. The powder filling method can be switched between die compression and mechanical vibration.
2. Easy conversion
Both the cap disc and body disc are one-piece discs with excellent separation accuracy, which facilitates re-assembly after conversion, disassembly, and cleaning.
3. Highly accurate filling
The most suitable filling method can be selected to suit the characteristics of the powder, enabling highly accurate filling.
Our machine has better and superior filling accuracy particularly in vibrator powder filling, liquid filling and paste filling because of longer cycle time than competitor machines, even though keeping same production capacity.
|Maximum production capacity (capsules/hour)||2,600||40,000||80,000||150,000||40,000|
|Capsule sizes||00 to 5|
|Filling materials||Powder, Granule, Liquid, Tablet||Powder|
|Powder filling methods||Die-compress, Mechanical Vibration||Auger|
Multi-dosage Weight Inspection Machine: MWI
By adopting the suction and transfer method, the number of interchangeable parts for each product type is minimized;
this single unit can inspect the weights of various shapes of tablets and hard or soft capsules.
- ✓ Adapted to weigh various shapes of tablets and capsules with lengths up to 22 mm.
- ✓ Guaranteed +/- 2 mg measuring accuracy. (+/- 2 mg for 500 mg or less; +/- 3 mg for 501 mg to 2,000 mg)
- ✓ Offers unparalleled performance and cost-effectiveness, with high processing speed up to 100,000 pieces/hour.
|Weighing range||20-2,000 mg|
|Weighing accuracy||+/- 2 mg (20-500 mg 3σ)
+/- 3 mg (501-2,000 mg 3σ)
|Production capacity||Max. 100,000 pieces/hour
*Varies according to product size, shape and weight
Capsule Weight Inspection Machine: CWI Series
- ✓ 100% weight inspection by high-speed and accurate processing.
- ✓ Automatic verification of the electronic balance is available.
- ✓ Discharge checking system for defective capsules is standard.
- ✓ Built-in automatic zero adjustment.
|Capsule size||00 to 5|
|Weighing range||15-1,000 mg|
|Weighing accuracy||+/- 2 mg (15-500 mg 3σ)
+/- 3 mg (501-1,000 mg 3σ)
|Maximum production capacity||60,000 capsules/hour||125,000 capsules/hour|
Fully-automatic Capsule Sealing Machine: S-125
Seals the joint between the cap and body of hard capsules, contributing to product stability and providing tamper evidence.
- ✓ Two-stage sealing process provides a stronger seal.
- ✓ Positioning guide allows capsules to be sealed at a fixed position.
- ✓ All capsules are counted and checked for quality via a contactless sensor.
- ✓ As capsules are dried at room temperature, this allows for drying seals without reducing capsule moisture.
Advantages of Sealing Capsules
- ✓ Prevents capsules being opened
- ✓ Prevents liquid or powder leakage
- ✓ Prevents odor leakage
- ✓ Reduces oxidation
- ✓ Aids product differentiation
|Maximum production capacity (capsules/hour)||Gelatin 15,000
|Capsule size||000 to 5||00 to 5||000 to 5|
|Viscos control as Water Supply system||Non||Non||Option|
|Band detecting sensor system||Non||Non||Option|